Clean up & Cash in
Clutter is overwhelming—we can help.
If you’ve tried selling all those outgrown items on social media or spending your whole weekend sitting outside to host a less-than-amazing yard sale, you know there’s got to be a better way to earn and sell more—all in one place at one time. That’s where we come in! JBF Springfield:
-let’s you bypass photos and Marketplace meetups
-helps you sell an average of $600
-hosts almost 5,000 shoppers
-partners with 3 local charities
-tags your items for you if you’re too busy
-helps you clear out your home
Get started today
- Sign up to sell
- Price your items using our seller page
- Drop off, shop early, & get paid
- Join our Team to earn more!
What is the cost vs. payout?
When you sell your items at JBF, you pay a low per-sale administrative fee of $15 that helps us offset the cost of the tagging site. You earn 60% on sold items and the other 40% helps us pay for advertising, venue rental, insurance, supplies, equipment, etc. Our average seller sold over $600 in merchandise at the Fall 2022 event, and you can bump your earnings up to 70% or 75% by joining the the JBF Team.
We can help you every step of the way! You set your own prices and watch your check grow each day of the sale in your online tagging account. Most consignment stores pay you 25% of the price they plan to charge for your items, so you make WAYYYY more with JBF! Plus every consignor gets FREE presale tickets to shop the great merchandise BEFORE THE PUBLIC!
At JBF you can sell an entire season of items all in one place at one time—you drop them off, everything is organized by size and type on the sales floor, and you get to shop early which means the best selection at the lowest prices! After the sale, you choose to pick up or donate your unsold items to our Charity Partner. You win, your kids win and our community wins!
Selling at JBF makes sense
Earn cash back
Less clutter = less stress
Recycle by reselling
Want it gone now?
No time to price items?
Sign up as a Valet Consignor and a top consignor will prep & price your items-all you have to do is drop them off! You earn 45% (instead of 60%). You will reimburse your tagger for supplies, and we will divert a % of your check to theirs on your behalf for their work. The best part? You get to shop early!
What our Sellers say
Don't take our word for it—see what Sellers love most about participating in JBF sales, season after season.
"I love that my used items are being given new life and not going into a landfill. Also, that I can make back some of my hard earned $$."
Amanda M • JBF Seller
"I use a Valet Tagger. It's quick and I can clean out closets and find new clothes for the next season."
Leoni P • JBF Valet Seller
"I sold most of my items and made a decent amount of money. Plus I love shopping early!"
Kim P • JBF Seller
"The payoff selling at JBF is much higher than taking baby and kid items to local resale shops."
Catrina K • JBF Seller
Selling by the numbers
We are thrilled to be able to help so many local families each sale. What can you expect when you sell with us? The results are really up to you! Here are some average numbers from our most recent years.
Average Seller Check
For the last sale, our average amount sold per consignor was $640-making the average check $395! Some make a bit less, some make a LOT more, depending on how many items they bring and how they price to sell. Total payout last year was over $200,000!
Number of shoppers
Thousands of local families shop the sale. We promote heavily to draw as many families to shop the savings.
Value of donated items
Our sellers can choose to donate unsold items after the sale to Grand Oaks Mission and Sammy's Window—our local charity partners. THANK YOU for your amazing generosity!